IFOM is an internationally recognized non-profit cancer research institute supported by the Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC) based in Milan within a highly dynamic urban environment
IFOM continuous success is ensured by the recruitment of highly selected undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate researchers from over 24 countries worldwide.
IFOM is hosted within a research campus shared with the European Institute of Oncology and the Italian Institute of Technology.
IFOM is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, based on mutual respect and the enhancement of diversity, offering equal job opportunities to all qualified candidates.
About the position
We are currently seeking a full-time Contract Specialist to join our Site Contracts Team in Milan (Italy). This position plays a key role in the study start-up and clinical trial management processes. As a Contract Specialist, you will have full responsibility for the life cycle of each contract through the preparation, negotiation, and finalization of contracts.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing agreements, termination letters or other legal documents required for a clinical study;
- Negotiate within client approved contract and budget templates and negotiation parameters;
- Identify and assesses legal, financial, and operational risks and escalate to appropriate Contract Lead or Contract Manager;
- Provide recommendations and alternative resolutions throughout negotiations using established escalation channels;
- Coordinate with internal functional departments to ensure various site startup activities are aligned with contractual process and mutually agreed up timelines;
- Keep up to date with applicable local regulations impacting clinical trial contracts.
- Bachelor's degree; preferable in Law or Sciences.
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience;
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Italian languages.
What we offer
- International work environment
- Continuous training
- Relocation cost support
- Guest house inside the Campus
- Agreements with discounts for Gym, Pharmacy, Psychology service and various shops around Ifom area
- Bar and canteen inside the campus & lunch benefit
- Company Nursery
- Continuous support to candidates and their families (including homing, schooling, registration to the national health system, work permit etc.) thanks to the activities of the Welcome office
- Medical Service
- Caf service- tax declaration
- Life and medical insurance
Type of Contract
CCNL Chimico Farmaceutico
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary, commensurate with skills and working experience.
Milan - Ripamonti area
Please send a CV to personnel-office[@]ifom.eu