Students who wish to apply to the Summer School need to fill up the application form.
- Students currently enrolled in a second level degree program (Master or equivalent) are eligible to apply.
- The school is open to students from all classes of science but preference will be given to students with a quantitative background (e.g. physics, engineering, statistics, applied/theoretical mathematics, computer science)
- The school is designed especially for students who are considering pursuing a PhD in research areas at the interface between biology and quantitative sciences. Students interested in exploring such opportunities in PhD programs at IFOM are especially encouraged to apply.
Terms and conditions
- Up to a maximum of 20 students will be admitted to the school, depending on the evaluation of applications.
- The school organizers will evaluate the applications.
- Selection will be based on candidates' academic track record and motivation statements provided in the application form.
- Balancing between students coming from different backgrounds might be taken into account in the selection process.
For more information please send an e-mail to quantbio2019-team[@]ifom.eu