Students who wish to apply to the Summer School need to fill up the application form.
- Students expected to graduate in a second level degree program (Master or equivalent) in 2017 or 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Students recently graduated from a second level degree (Master or equivalent) are eligible if they are not yet enrolled in a PhD program.
- The school is open to students from all classes of science but preference will be given to students with a quantitative background (e.g. physics, engineering, statistics, applied/theoretical mathematics, computer science)
Terms and conditions
- Up to a maximum of 20 students will be admitted to the school.
- The school organizers will evaluate the applications.
- Selection will be based on candidates' academic track record and motivation statements provided in the application form.
- Balancing between students coming from different backgrounds might be taken into account in the selection process.
For more information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org